Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

42722

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/gaza-strip-farmer-sculpture-ancient-goddess-war-canaanite-rcna26259

It is a bad time to be digging up goddesses of war.

Our did this one want to be found?

i am not aging well.  This is your chance to be thankful for what you don't have to deal with. The most immediate problem is still my eyes, they do little more than provide a glimpse at what they once were.

my shoulders only still hold onto the look of a swimmer, maybe my neck and the legs are not gone yet, but my head and my torso show the ravages of age

My prostate at a minimum is messed up, getting me up thru the night.  

 I'm not some great treat. I'm the trick,  an old mess that is trouble to deal with not the answer to your dreams even if I hoped I could be. 

I am, however, motivated by passion still and despite everything, the fights, the lack of any real relationship and, of course...

 the selfish lover, part 3.

let me put this to you

that i sacrificed my well being for you too

i have never used you more than you used me

it is not enough for you no matter what i do

solve the space time continuum/? 

shouldn't that be enough for anyone

ho hum you say, of course you did that for me

what little trinkets you offer in exchange for my erratic love, you say

you come and go at will

comfortable that the spell you cast cannot be broken

oh you are the injured one in this

i am the bad guy

because i fell in love with you and told you first

when it could have been simple

and now that it is more complex somehow you are innocent 

because after everyone else we had something special

even for you

although i doubt that, i am just one in a line

the only thing i bring to the table is a greater illusion 

and i write bad poetry

oh, it is such a trial that i have to have you write poetry to my beauty and mental perfection

really, cannot someone love someone else without it being a burden

especially if nothing is asked in return, only hoped for

I wonder if I can't protect you or Ysidro you away what Good am i to anyone

Fox News: New Orleans losing another high-ranking cop; deputy superintendent expected to leave amid crime surge.

https://www.foxnews.com/usnew-orleans-police-knoxville-crime 



No comments:

Post a Comment