Pages

Monday, April 4, 2022

4.4.22

 Happy 4 day (4/4 and 2+2)

That is a stretch, but it is a beautiful day and something should be said for it.

I am torn today.  While I previously had this overcast sense of sadness that clung to everything like a thick fog, it has been replaced with this breathless (as in choking inability to breath) waiting for something to happen.

It is too pretty a day for a fog and too cool for the coming summer oppressive heat.  Indeed, this early in the day, the pool remains below 71 degrees, the minimum swimmable temperature for anything approach comfort.



This guy who is in my back yard at this moment, seems very skeptical of this blog post.  He seems to be saying, "Isn't there somewhere else you're supposed to be?"
The theme of this blog has been in support of Ukraine for some time, but the concept just seems to be strengthened by the events today which leave me frustrated and angry, not just about the russian invasion, but about those african and middle eastern countries that currently suffer the same or worse and which are ignored; in other words, at my same callousness regarding those non-europeans who also deserve flower proceeds.
Well, still nothing to help my breathing, but I suppose it is because you have everything that you need from me now or that you are too smart or that you are so smart that it is something I cannot even think of.
It is late in the day and I have swam 2100 yards (1k im) at a fair clip, although there was someone faster, maybe even fatter than me swimming which sped me up a little.  Luckily, I have my im trick which embarrasses a lot of otherwise superior swimmers who do not have a gimmick.
This week is getting ready to get both interesting and busy...




No comments:

Post a Comment