Pages

Friday, April 15, 2022

4/15/22

 Overslept, rode bike to work, weather was cool and largely perfect, computer opened slow after an upgrade. Had a conference call which I would have gladly missed for all the good it did me, followed up on all the outstanding things, and felt like I had gotten a whole day's worth of work in although there is yet another half day to go.

Have lighting to install.  There are some issues there with positioning which I won't go into here.  This is not an emergency situation although the lights are sitting there waiting.  Since they use existing wiring, I'm thinking this will be a minor undertaking, but its probably more like an hour than a half hour improvement.

I did very little improving today knowing I needed to get a number of ducks in a row before I figured out what was next.  Ordered strings for my electric guitar which I haven't picked up in years but in the process of cleaning I decided I'd best deal with it before someone breaks in and steals it.

I am walking the dog this evening but the immediate question is this, if my watch tells me to wait 13 hours after my bike ride at 7, does that mean I can't ride home?  These and other mysteries of modern science await.

It looks like a long day ahead, I will return to this after another dive into the work that needs to be done.


I'm home now, getting ready to walk the dog, so this post will be made.  Never did my 30 minutes of cleaning but it is good friday whatever that means in the cleaning world and I need to formulate a plan for the next stage.  


No comments:

Post a Comment