Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

4.23.22

It is Saturday morning.  I have been at work after a fashion since 6 am saving the world or at least predicting how it will end.  I was born too soon, i would have enjoyed seeing the sun move across the earth from space.  I know too much, i would enjoy believing the possibilities that existed when i was younger.  But perhaps i also got to see the glaciers before they melted and traveled to disney world before it was a center of controversy.

This is around 2.50 plus another dollars worth of condiments and some leftover roast from a luncheon, note the socks, not included in the recipe.   The broccoli was roasted with garlic powder  paprika and sea salt,  not very much of either and olive oil to make it stick.
It's a simple meal with fresh cut jalapeños and yogurt to spice it up and cool it down respectively.   That's a big potato and there was more broccoli and jalapeños so I'll have a vegetarian version later in the weekend.  Don't you wish you had me cooking for you?  I would like that.   I could do a healthier version with a sweet potato. 
Did a lot today,  15 miles on the bike, admittedly anything less than 25 is not enough unless I'm pushing it and if guess I was at 50 percent  although I have plenty of intensity minutes for the day and week and I brushed the pool and walked to the store although also I need to do weights more. 
Also did a lot of work but I have a lot more and when I think of that I realize the weekend has flown by.   I love the conversation though it fills my heart with gratitude but it frustrates me unnecessarily.   
The weather is still beautiful 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment