Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

4.19.22

 Some mornings are better than others.

It is cool outside and that is nice.  It is just now 5 or 501 and i have already been up for a while, although I am at least close to having enough sleep and the inner ear thing is at bay for the moment.

Today is a busy day.  yesterday started with great promise, but did not end as well as i would have liked.  i continue to feel alternatively comfortable and uncomfortable about things, but not as well as i would like.  I am reminded both of what i need to do and what has occurred that is positive.

https://youtu.be/XaLd5w6zF7A

That is what swimming is right now.

I am unhappy about the war between Russia and Ukraine which seems so violent and unnecessary.  It does not just seem violent.  For all the difficult decisions i have to make, they are nothing compared to the weird balancing acts and life and death decisions being made around that thing.  I am trying to develop science to save mankind, but it appears to be wasted effort.

It is almost 7 and I've ridden my bike and I am warming up which is nice.  The inner ear thing is not much better today.  I took care of the biggest deadline of the remaining month, it was nice to get that out of the way.  I've determined the path forward on the rest of the tech which is a problem for next week and that means I will worry about it next week.

It snowed in Vermont.  There is a war in Ukraine.  I need to climb on my roof and see if there is a leak that I can take care of.  It cannot be much of a leak which might mean it will be hard to find.  I am not as lithe as I used to be, but it is a low roof.  Not something I can do with the inner ear thing which is coming and going today, a little more coming than going.  It made the bike ride a little more exciting.  If it wasn't for the nausea it might have been interesting.

They provided a zoom link so that's how I'm attending my charity meeting.  My brain and my body are both too messed up to do anything else.  Ahh, the first notice popped up.  I have to go.  Sell your house and lets move to a remote place and stock up on freeze dried food; but for now I will feed the homeless instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment