Pages

Friday, April 22, 2022

4.22.22 Earth Day

 Happy 4.4.4 day, i am sure you get it.  

Yesterday evening was pleasant.  In the distance someone was having a small gathering of friends, the birds almost drowned them out, the pool was clear although it had a greenish tint and the last of the clouds were in the distance as the sun set.

Today I walked to the office and did the scary railroad tracks, a place with some escape areas and some not.  I'm guessing it's 20 minutes on that part, but i didn't time it.    That doesn't sound like much, but a full speed train would probably cover that distance from where you can't see it to where I would be might be 10 or 15 minutes.  That being said, it is a beautiful trail in the middle of town.

My computer display is not working right, usable, but not right.  One working, one not.

My eyes are perhaps a bigger problem.  i can't see for sure where the train would begin.

My emotions get away from me; but all I can think is how badly I need to catch up with them.

Interesting sidebar I did 4 swims, 4 rides and 4 walks on last 7 days. Coincidence. 

My last call was good enough but left me more impatient and just as unsatisfied. 

I'm outside still warming up from the barely warm enough swim that may allow me to fall asleep tonight without you. 😴 


An early version of a connection where the overlap might have been lost love 

You could be eating this with me. 


What's wrong with this picture?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment