Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2022

4322

 

a nice gesture from fresh market.
Good morning, it is 5 am.  It is surprising how disturbed and restless one call has left me.
I could not sleep, thinking about what lies just beyond this bordered life.
It is cold, perhaps the last cold night in some time, 47 degrees this morning.  It was surprisingly hard to stay in a warm bed because of this awakened discomfort, this desire.
My sleep was haunted by forgotten dreams.  I wake up as much as 10 times a night, another thing on the list of what is wrong with me.  When did the list get too long for you?  Of course, you have your own list, imaginary, in your case, not real and solid like mine.
I bought some of those flowers, even though they were sort of dead, just fyi.  They knew their audience, but if its right and 100 percent of the price goes to Ukraine, I dont care if the flowers are dead or not.  And, of course, I thought about how i could give them to you for quite a while, even on in to this morning, it turns out.
I made my fresh market brand coffee a little stronger and it tastes better, it was that mediocre coffee maybe just not strong enough.  I doubt if it has anything to do with their good work and dead flowers.
I had a good conversation about the science with my CE who is beginning to get past the surface of the science which gives rise to a lot of jokes about neo and morbius, like he has the better role since i am the old guy even though I do not feel old this morning.
FOX 8 Local First: Final Four fans pour into New Orleans; restaurants expect to benefit from the big weekend.
https://www.fox8live.com/2022/04/02/final-four-fans-pour-into-new-orleans-restaurants-expect-benefit-big-weekend/
At least i am not constantly reminded of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment