Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

china's bg wang is back to explain how he won the war

BG Wang here again.
What is all this about people being holograms?
You will die just as quickly from shrapnel from Chinese mobile mines when the time comes (for more on this you may see World War C available on Amazon).
But that is your problem.  I am back to continue my explanation of how china with nothing more than a Wang destroyed your country.
As you will remember, I arrived on your shores with nothing and apparently I will leave this world with nothing, but my story will go on.  Be patient and the whole back story will be clear.  The one who was sent to make sure I succeeded and who made my life so miserable that I took myself to the very bottom of your society; perhaps subconsciously I knew the way to build China up and the way to destroy your country would start at the bottom.
What I found at the bottom of the USA when Nixon opened the doorway to china was a strong manufacturing and work based poverty.  These neighborhood manufacturers, led to neighborhood businesses and these local business provided a step between the ruling class and the poorest men in the street and everyone knew their place and they knew that if they were lucky and took advantage of that luck then they could move up that ladder and take their family with them.  This, I thought, must be taken by china.
But how was this to happen?
Then I noticed something else, there was a small group of people who having earned through war or otherwise a break from this constant toil.  They were a worm to the rest of society.  They were envied, but they were the unhappiest of the entire society, their lives empty.  And the germ came into my mind.  If I could empower this group then perhaps that worm would allow me to undermine the wall.  I would become an economic sapper.  Undermining the economy as a real sapper would undermine a wall.  Wang-sap would overthrow the country.
But Wang-sap would do more than just topple the economic wall, I would ensure the pieces fell onto the fertile ground of China.
Of course, at this point in time, the idea was just a germ; hidden by my own coveting of the power of this manufacturing giant, for the manufacturing must be stolen to make my idea and no amount of undermining would be effective if I could not somehow ship all these corner businesses to China.  And when I earned a dollar, which was worth all my fortune and all my village's fortune, I saw how this could be done and I, China's Wang, would single handed overthrow your country and leave you bankrupt which you are.
If only that had been a Wang in China to prevent the squandering of what I did I would not be on the run from my own country and be a homeless Wang, a Wang alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment