Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

how China won the war with bg wang

BG Wang here again.
I want you to know that this did not come easy to me, this overthrow of the United States and the substitution of China as the only world superpower.  Yes, you say. Looking back it seems so easy.  But it was not.  Everyone I knew would die, at least as far as I can tell.
Personally and financially I stared into the abyss and then I traveled there.  I had not a single friend in the whole world of what was then 5 billion people and what will, as a result of my actions, the actions of B.G. Wang, soon only be 2 or 3 billion.
Today I am only working with my title.
I have little time to write as the United States collapses and China rises to its ascendancy.  This is because no one in China wants to appear strong at this critical time, no one wants to give me credit.  In fact, as you will see as you read this, it is important that I "cease" to be a consideration.  In a ruthless world takeover, it is easy to forget the one, the only Wang, that made this happen. 
China has apparently decided they can forget their Wang!
If they try harder to forget their Wang, their Wang will rise and make them and the world remember.
I am not going to let the Chinese government forget that the Wang they inserted into the US economy to disrupt it is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment