Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

e-hologram theory solutions and the end game

Many of you correctly understand that e-hologram theory is not the end-game since it allows for a simple model of o-space, explains gravity, time and even god after a fashion.  But a complete model?  Nothing could be further from the truth.  There are two reasons for this.

1) The obvious reason is that while it provides a platform for developing o-space (where we live, as it were); it only touches the surface of g-space (where the singularity exists and, well truth be told, we're there too).

2) The second and more practical reason is that e-hologram theory takes us past theoretical  to faster than light travel and time travel.  The question you should all be asking yourself is given the state of development of the concept, am I making this up as I go along or did I come back from some future time period and lay this out for myself.   Of course either me or future me is joking about this; but not about the practical application of the ability to manipulate time and gravity.

A clear understanding of e-hologram theory shows that the difference between me coming up with this and future me coming back to tell me about it is statistically insignificant.  A discussion of the practical application is beyond the scope of the current discussion because its one of those things which is almost obvious (if not totally obvious) from what has been said; but I'm still not saying it unless the contest is fulfilled- one physicist from each of 20 countries voices their opinion on the theory or I change my mind, run out of other things to say or whatever.

Certainly given the fragile nature of human life in o-space, if not g-space; you'd think if anyone cared they would get to this fairly quickly, but there you go.  For more on the frailty of humans and information on how to deal effectively with that, I suggest reading "China's Weaponized Economy".





No comments:

Post a Comment