Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

wang returns to explain how he won the war for china 1 of 2

Wang time is running short.  Quick must I finish my tale, the BG Wang tale of how your country failed.
Where do I start from where I was, a BG Wang, lost in a vast country with no resources and a seemingly impossible task.  How to overthrow the United States.
Ah, but your country was run by greedy men.  Greedy politicians and short sited men, some not so greedy, but none able to see past the next year.  Even Russia, poor, short sited Russia was able to put forth a 5 year plan, although their politicians were even more entrenched and therefore more corrupt than yours.
I figured out the method was hidden in this, the secret of how to defeat the country, but I needed proof.  The gas crises pointed the way.  Your country controlled the car market.  But you refused to build a small car to help the lowest men, the ones that the China's Wang saw as the secret to power.
The Japanese car model would allow me to prove how vulnerable were a short sited people and I was able to thereby improve the long site of my own government.  Yes, because of its BG Wang, China was able to develop long term intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment