Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

editing blogs

Blogs are not tweets.
They can be written and having been written can be re-written to take into account the notation of grammatical errors or new discoveries or even personal growth.  They are chapters in a book which are rewritten as the editorial whim passes.  I make no apologies for correcting a thought, even though it is completely different or taking a post accidentally published and converting it back to draft format.
That being said, I am consolidating material today and do not know when I will return to mainstream blog except to edit and reorder information.  And I may change this blog because I decide to move forward.
I am very much at a cross roads mentality today which I will not try to explain...or again I very well might.

No comments:

Post a Comment