Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

with one hour to live, how do I handle all the time on my hands

I have one hour left to live
who can I call to tell goodbye
I have one day to live
who can I ask for forgiveness
I have one week to live
How can I explain my life
I have one month to live
who can I help to go on
I have six months to live
who can I comfort
I have one year to live
what can I finish
I have two years to live
how can I help mankind
be better after I am gone
I have my whole life ahead of me
however long it is
How do I want to spend it
How can I make it richer
Who do I befriend
and how can I share with them
why do I waste the minutes
the hours and the days
when they aren't spent well
and how do I protect those
who I have wronged
in the short time left
how do I better those
who will be here after me
how do I love those
who are ready to love me
we all live and only live
from one minute to the next
with only one minute left
how do I handle
all the time on my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment