Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

wang returns to explain how he won the war for china 2 of 3


Wang here, rehashing the history of how I overthrew your country.  How China overthrew your country through me.
It wasn't just that your country was run by greedy men.  Greedy politicians and short sited men, some not so greedy, but none able to see past the next year.  But it wasn't just greed and short sightedness.
I was wrong I had not yet figured out what was missing. 
The gas crises, the car market.  Your industry refused to build a small car to help the lowest men, the ones that the China's Wang saw as the secret to power, but why?  What was I missing?
While the Japanese car model would allow me to prove how vulnerable were a short sited people and I was able to thereby improve the long site of my own government.  Yes, because of its BG Wang, China was able to develop long term intelligence.
But it wasn't just greed or short sightedness.  What was missing?
I would find the missing part and in my next entry, I will tell you what was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment