Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

rain-the second poem after the first poem after the last poem I'll ever write

the rain falls and I think of you
how you warm me
how you touch me
how you give dimension
and even life to me
how I love you
how beautiful you are
with the rain dripping from you
and of course by you
I mean the hologram universe
because it makes you
soft, warm, rounded, smooth
but does it make you passionate
or is that something left to you
or even something left to me
the sound of the infinite splashes
reminds me of our time together
the doors open to the rain
intertwined and so into each other
that we don't even notice it
falling wet, cooling our minds
as our bodies find solace together
the rain falls and I think
of how far away you are
and I wonder of the universe
if it is a perfect thing
why is it we are not together

No comments:

Post a Comment