Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

A pause from AUT, conversion, a link and a picture 18

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2016/03/03/x_ray_jet_amplified_by_big_bang_photons.html
this article is worth looking at because it contains a physics joke.
I'm posting a new picture later this week to address the question of what time dilation looks like to go along with the other discussions that have more to do with that subject and why from different perspectives it looks different and what effects you get from higher and lower time states.  The picture looks a little like a flower bloom so Ilike it even if it might not have as much value as I'd like.  Stay tuned.
I wish I could go into more detail about all the stress I have but it has little to do with physics.  I do have a new countdown I'm working with which goes something like this.  18 days and counting.  This won't necessarily relieve any stress, but it will take me from here to there, wherever there happens to be.
The past two days, not this one, I did the stair machine and weights then an 8 mile bike ride followed by a long walk in a very cloudy weather.  Today it was cold again and I went back to the pool and finished a very difficult 3100 yards.  Through most of the beginning I told myself if I could just get through the warm up I'd be ok.  I didn't really like the music at the beginning, but it got better.  My bone conduction headset is only good for two workouts like that before it needs a charge now, but it's not easy to replace them with everything else going on.  I wonder how I'll look at all of this when the world ends.  Ah yes, I've seen the world end several times, the last time just a couple of weeks ago.
Somehow I fought off the dizziness thing so I'm feeling pretty good right now, writing on my minature keyboard.  I think I"m getting a little more used to it, although I wonder if I made the right choice two or three times past.  This'll do pig, I say to myself.
I thought quite a bit during the swim, but its a disjointed way to think.  I look at this physics flower and its assumptions of passing through a point which is the only way to make it work.  It's a bit confusing and says that all time states must be composed of lower time states as well, that is ct5 has ct4, ct4 has ct3, ct3 has ct2, ct2 has ct1 so ct5, for example, has ct1 also.  This is not so novel, except that it assumes that they have to exist in common at a single quantum point in both time and dimension (which, of course, are the same in AuT).
Here's an original limirick for those of you who don't want to take time to find the physics joke.

There once was a man from nantucket
who only had sex with a bucket
he said with chagrin,
when he explained to a friend
oh never mine, just fuck it

No comments:

Post a Comment