Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

trumpomania v is anonymous the ultimate cyberbully?

So Anonymous declared war on  ISIS.
ISIS bombed Belgium.  They bombed Turkey first, France before that, the same people essentially that bombed New York.
Trump declared war on Isis.
Anonymous declared war on Trump.
I'm not saying that it's any less confusing than the mess we're in in the middle east (thank you president bush-either one really)  Trump, by the way, declared war on president bush and his son.
I should stick to physics, but let's start with ISIS.  ISIS is the crown of creation when it comes to bullies.  They kill everyone who doesn't agree with them.  This is a very religious thing to do.  They have way more in common with Hitler than Trump does when it comes to intollerance and Trump is pretty darned intolerant.
Why on earth target Trump?  I suppose if Anonymous are so damn certain that Trump would be a disaster for the world, then he's more dangerous than ISIS, but I doubt if anyone in Europe feels that way today.
I have a theory of physics that says that any man-made religion must be flawed because pre-determination means that whatever god there is, assuming the god to be free from pre-determination, would be in a position to set everyone up to believe whatever he'd want and having already done it, there would be no surprise in what we elect.  The concept of god wanting us to chose is contrary to physics and way contrary to a universe where equations define everything before it even begins to have the appearance of linearity, which, of course, is what physics says in a round about way.  But that's beside the point.  I don't disbelieve god, I'm just pretty sure every manifestation of it made by the hand of man is flawed.  God could easily insert itself into the universe, would according to physics probably have to, but it would also set about the outcomes if it were a real god and not just another participant of algorithms running in the background.  So I'm not too sure that any fundamentalist would impress me, they all seem to depress me.
I find the terrorists to be intolerable and I hope that this galvanizes everyone to take a stand against whatever it is that motivates them.  As long as we believe in intollerant religions, and the more intolerant, unfortunately, the more successful they seem to be, the believer will impose his will on the non-believer with predictable results.  A lot of innocent people will be killed because they don't believe something.  I suppose the natural outflow of this would be that disbelievers would oppose all believers on the basis that logic dictates this result which would round things out.  Everyone could be out to get everyone else.
There was no Anonymous to declare war on Hitler, but there was a country that martyred him.  Worse still Hitler wrote Mein Kampf while in Prison, we don't need to see that happen with Trump, he's already written his book
So do we really want Anonymous to martyr trump?
Maybe, but individual criminal action to stop an individual who the individual criminals don't like?  Trump is allegedly (ok, almost certainly) a megalomaniac, but unlike Hitler, as I've said before, he's a family man (serial misogynist family man, but still a family man) and too rich to need to rob the country, unlike Hitler.  He has a vested interest in capitalism shared with Putin who was something of a bank robber.
And Trump is not a movement.   Cyber bulling one person is a lot different from stopping a movement and I'm not sure its even in Anonymous' baseball field.
Trumps financial failures don't bother me at all (some of his conceptual failures worry me quite a bit).  I'd tell any Serial Entrepreneur that you're allowed to fail 9 times as long as every tenth time you succeed.  This is pretty consistent with what Eisenhower said when he took over command of the allied forces in WWII.  Do something!  Hmmmmm, do something?
Well, I'm just pontificating, I'm tired, I'm tired of all the stupidity around me, wondering what kind of values everyone else has in this world has, why they make so little sense to me.

And we can't all move to canada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ic3xNfEP_o&index=2&list=PLdX-azap8qVG3i08opuNHuM7Xlofvc8QC

No comments:

Post a Comment