Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

NLC-a view of g-space 2 of x

Randomness requires time and dimension.  Since those don't exist in g-space, there is no room for true randomness in our space.
Even the idea that I have true knowledge of what I am writing is a fiction.  If you draw a picture and have a bubble coming out of the character, say a duck, that says "I am aware of what I really am!" the picture is not aware of what it is.  Neither can I impart anything to you that you are not already aware of in the fixture of g-space.
g-space is not what came first.  There is no order of events, to talk about what came before the universe is as stupid as imagining disorder, entropy as anything more than a fixture of a fixed event universe.
Otherwise you'd have me responsible for my actions. I'd be famous and a monster for pulling back the curtain.  If I wasn't right, the whole panoply of Goda would be real and the kneeling drawn ducks would have a reason to pray but of course I am innocent the prayers are meaningless because they are`
Done by paper ducks and my fame is an illusion.
  To paraphrase Yoda-There is no before or after, there only is or is not.  To seek a point of reference in space time is to ascribe more self importance to yourself than you are entitled to.  It would almost be as stupid as me looking for a reason why I am the vessel into which this knowledge was poured.  I simply am and the analysis stops there.  However, the picture of the duck must have his say and so must I.

No comments:

Post a Comment