Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

consolidation

The Guatemalan coffee tastes particularly sweet today, but not for the reasons I'd like, but instead because I am so tired.  I see a growing tide of consistency and perhaps even acceptance from the radical fringe of physics and astronomy as the irrefutable (well, refutable might be the better approach) evidence for my insights, my philosophical physics grows.  I am the donald trump of physics!
The universe continues to force feed insight on me whether I need to consolidate things are not.  Perhaps it is because I open myself to it instead of closing my mind off.  I have released the bindings of physics, indeed I have relegated physics to what it is, a reflection of something fixed, the result and not the cause.  I have taken all of human understanding to this point in time and I have placed it in a box from which it cannot hope to escape.
I'm a player, I cooperate with it.  I could, according to pre-NLC physics, stop writing, stop working on this and move on to something else, but post NLC physics controls me.   It's a wet sticky process, like sex.  Or maybe it's the jam that got on my keyboard.  I don't know.
I'm drinking coffee today.  After a long bike ride and swim that took me long into the night, the sleeplessness of roughing out several blog posts and general sleeplessness for reasons that combine frustration, guilt, stupidity and disappointment.  When is coffee the best?  I may never know that again, but the price is understanding for now.  I would surrender knowledge?  
There are all kinds of shows.  The brilliant birth of a universe in my head, the election on the news with its clowns and megalomaniacs, the one that plays out between me and those who get close enough to get caught in the whirlwind that besets me. 
As the jokes about the nobel prize increase, perhaps that length of 3-5 years ahead of everyone else increases.  Perhaps the scientific elite will go around me, picking their own copycat to claim that he is behind NLC, giving it a catchier, perhaps more descriptive name, ignoring me.  But if not, then digging in and saying that such advances can only come from within will put me further and further ahead.  And, of course, it doesn't matter one whit.  I am not more in control of putting this before you masters of physics than you have accepting it. You know deep inside you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment