Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

NLC-one bit of g-zpace (space)

Now some of you are wondering (1) why two spirals and (2) how can one g-space particle give rise to the universe and even how long does it take and how long will it go on.  Sadly, these questions arise from some of those same people who haven't yet awarded me, at least in your minds, a nobel prize.  Worse still some of those have read my entire book and yet they still don't get it.
It is part of the loneliness of being 3-5 years ahead of everyone else, you are alone 3-5 years ahead.
worse still is the frustration of not being understood, even being questioned by those who should be loyal.  I knew as soon as I figured out what black holes were that I was on to something, even though only now do I realize the scope of it.
So, for those few ignorants who have read my work and still ask these inane, pre-nlc questions I will provide post nlc answers.
You will note that I referred to g-space and g-spaze, thereby dropping the first hint.
Why two spirals?  The answer probably lies in there being, for the first time, a yes and a no, a 1 and zero if you were, binary.  The yes is the first spiral, the no, the second.  The act of separation, however, did not prevent them from being two halves of the same thing, and therefore they would have attraction for one another on a scale probably limited to gravity, perhaps needing each other to go to non-linearity, so after building enough length, they would go back together.  By the time they reached one another, however, they had made the entire universe and changed so fundamentally that recombination would have to be staged.
I sigh for those of you who say, "made the entire universe?"  "How is this possible if the universe continues to expand in greater and greater spirals?"
Equally, I sigh for those of you who say, "didn't the two spirals intersect almost immediately at 180 degrees?"
Oh indeed I am alone, in so many ways.  I cry myself to sleep at night, but that is my own fault.
This, you see is a single bit, but a single bit of g-space.  Neither dimension, nor especially time, mean anything to it.  It exists outside of time and dimension and we know from Einstein's primitive forays into this area that from our perspective without time everything happens at once.
You see, from our perspective, this one bit of g-space is god.  It is capable based on its birth algorithm of creating everything, past present and future, inner and outspiral and all in between at one quantum instant or perhaps without reference to what is really a quantum length, I having already proven that both distance and time are illusions, particularly the latter since distance at least is defined, but time is only the length between two quantum instances.
And if you wonder about the creation into infinity taking an infinite time, you are merely stepping back into the same pile of pre-nlc manure from which you started and which you have yet to get off you knee high boots.  For infinite time and infinite space are meaningless.
And you are screaming, it can't be, it can't be, prove it. So I shall. The instant the algorithm was created, the universe was complete, for the universe is nothing other than the algorithm.  It has no dimension or time, but every quantum instant, complete with its complete universe exists by virtue of the existence of the algorithm defining it.
You are welcome (and, perhaps, for all your hardness and hard headedness  appreciated in ways you cannot imagine...only my imagination is good enough for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment