Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

NLC-why you're reading this

What have I done?
I'm not the first one to predict that time is resilient.  Every time travel concept inherently holds this to be true so it goes back to H.G. Wells, if not before.
I'm not the first one to predict that an examination of the universe failed except in terms quantum time or quantum gravity, the first going back in concept to ancient Greece, quantum gravity being predicted several times, but being inherent in quantum time.
So what have I done?  What have I done without a bit of support, not a penny from the government, not a single grant by a single country, college or corporation?
I have put all of this together.  I did something with it.   I know it doesn't matter until you can make a bomb out of it, but Einstein didn't have to build his own bomb.  Plus I got rid of most of the relevance of all the bombs ever exploded.  And let's face it, the next big thing will probably be ct5-ct4 bombs.  Someone will make one of those (which would probably blow a planet apart) so there's that.  But god forbid someone would invite me to lecture even though I might accidentally let slip how to build it.
But that's not why you're reading this.
You're reading it because I put it all together.  I figured out what black holes were made of, I figured out what space was and the connection between space and black holes, I figure out what was beyond black holes, if there had been a heaven and a hell I would have figured out what those were.  And because of you my life is, after all, a living hell.
 I figured out how the universe started, how it started all at once, and how it ended, also all at once.
 I figured out what the big bang was and that there were multiple big bangs necessary to get to ours,  I figured out that they did not happen from the inside out but from the outside in.  The alpha and the omega and that squiggly sideways 8, I laid them all bare for your viewing pleasure.
 I figured out that all coordinate changes (not just time) changed in only one direction-technically two if you ignore time going backwards and forwards and I figured out that time didn't exist and I tied the illusions of time and gravity together.
I figured out why any god on earth could not be a god at all (pre-destination would take care of that) and why whatever you believe in is irrelevant to a real god (pre-destination, you're going to believe what you believe no matter what god does unless he decides to change the whole spiral),  I didn't just speculate on it, I certainly didn't use what I've shown to be irrelevant physics to prove it, I showed why it was the case.  I took physics out of the physics equations.
I figured out that time dilation is the effect of the relative distance between secondary spirals with no connection at all to actual time change.
I figured out the source not just of quantum phenomena but also of information theory which doesn't exist in g-space and I figured that out too.  I even came up with a rough model for everything, albeit not a finished one.  It took Einstein 10 years for relativity, I went light years, nay an infinity beyond him even though I used his words to get there.   I did it with reverence, irreverently.
I figured out the origin of the universe, unlocked the very key to everything and then rendering the search irrelevant, made you irrelevant and I even made myself irrelevant by figuring out that everything had already happened at once and that time was resilient.  Well technically a bunch of guys in Ancient Greece and Einstein figured it out first, but they were a little confused how it all went together because they didn't have information theory and actually I didn't even figure that ancient precedent out, someone told me.
So I did essentially everything.  There's nothing left.  Actually there's plenty left, but it's my blog so I can write whatever I want.  You can write whatever you want.  You probably copy my blog, translate and call it your blog.  If that offends me, it is also irrelevant.
And, after all, there may be another reason why you're reading this....so you can tell me what it is.  And I know why I write this, although you, apparently,
do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment