Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

trumpomania vi missles and gods

My physics renders my political posts less relevant, but you don't have to read this.
I wrote a book called the whale lawyer and they're going to stop keeping at least future whales at sea world.  I take no credit for that, I'm not sure if anyone ever read my book but me, lol.  I suspect my physics books have a wider readership.
Of course, I have looked a quantum step further back into creation, maybe two or three further back than everyone else, so my book should be read, but that is a different circus.
The press created Trump and they now relish in their creation.
The press is Dr. Frankenstein and Trump is the monster.
But the public is not acting like the villagers, although a goodly number of them are carrying torches, the rest are cheering the monster on.
We have the republican power elite, ready to elect a monster, perhaps scarier than Frankenstein's monster (Fox's monster?) rather than lose their power.  Well, Cruz and Trump are not really Monsters.  Cruz is, in my mind, the scarier of the two because he actually believes what he says.  Trump is just a game show host playing to the roman public.
As I've said, I don't buy into the religious tolerance or intolerance of either of the parties because I have my own theories of earthly gods.
Khamenei says missiles, not just talks, key to Iran's future - Reuters
http://tinyurl.com/j8z8oze
shared via www.newshog.co
If you accept this article as accurate, and I don't ask you to one way or the other, you can see that religions of intolerance have little to do with gods and much to do with power.  Are we really expected to believe that god has instructed someone to build missiles in order to prove their faith?  And then we're expected later to think that god has instructed the faithful to put nuclear bombs on them with an eye towards ethnic cleansing?  To say that this view of religion is idiotic would be an undeserved compliment.
A real god, the god of AuT (algorithm universe theory) would have programmed this stupidity into people long before some false profit convinced them of the wisdom of their action or, more hopefully, convinced them of the folly of their ways (assuming science to be a false profit, I suppose).
There be real monsters out there, mate.  The real monsters are building weapons of mass destruction and planning on using them against one another.  This is not limited to Khamenei, it may include those in the west who are motivated by emotion and not logic.
I believe a war is upon us and while we can, we should come up with some logical way of waging it.  I've given my thoughts which would have to be backed up by force but are not in the nature of forcing a change in belief so much as teaching tolerance through questioning beliefs, but I doubt there's much success.
There is another war, that of political correctness vs practical necessity.  I think there is a middle ground in this war, but it is being conducted on television.  The sad truth to me is that it appears so obvious that neither group is right in this political debate, but no one appears capable of recognizing that fact.
I wrote a book that argued that term limits were necessary to our political system, currently ruled by the turtle people (the only ones who can still rule despite their advanced years) and none of the candidates is brave enough to suggest that as an issue, which is a shame, because we have a circus and it's an idea that I think the audience is ready for.

No comments:

Post a Comment