Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

The 2016 Crusades and the immunization of science part 4

I've been given two reasons why education will not work which I will address briefly.
The first is that it would not work because fanatics are fanatics.
The second is that there is no mechanism to do it, that is, none of the educated would agree to it voluntarily.
I agree with the second because it recognizes that people are idiots ruled by their emotions and by spineless politicians or ruthless dictators but nothing in the middle.  That being said, if it were determined to be a reasonable method of addressing the problem, all the major countries might well agree to do it given the alternative, eventual Armageddon, terrorists with nuclear weapons, genocide and the like, the reasons why I'd suggest such a radical solution to begin with.
The idea that some fanatics would remain fanatics is, in my mind a less relevant objection. First, if everyone is educated, then the fanatics will have less effect on one another.  Also, worst case scenario, you'll at least have educated fanatics.  Maybe that sounds more dangerous, but I don't really feel that way.  I am also assuming even if it is forced on a people, education is cheaper than war.  Who knows.
I'm personally done with all of this.  I'm not getting what I want and I seem to be surrounded by idiots.  Between the irregularity of my personal world and the absence of reason in the extended world, I don't really give a rat's ass about this world for my own sake, but I feel like I need to at least try for everyone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOTcr9wKC-o

No comments:

Post a Comment