Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Audio Slide 2

So I went back and updated the audio now that you've had a chance to listen to "rough" video and while the content doesn't change, the language is cleared up.

I did this before work hours began, groggy and very stiff and tired despite a better than average nights sleep (any sleep seems better than average) and despite a long, but mediocre in scope swim.  My eyes have blackness swimming around them so that I don't know whether I'm being swarmed by insects or if it is just my vision.  Very disturbing, at least in the winter I knew there were no bugs.

Perhaps the biggest issue relative to the description of slide 2 is that it is very long, taking steps towards portions of a later slide.  While I could, conceivably, whittle it down to be very precise, for these purposes, I think it serves.

While I'm changing the link in the other post, I decided to put it here also for whatever it is worth.


https://soundcloud.com/greg-friedlander/autslide2

It seems like I can do a recording one day and then edit it the next along with my other work which is quickly coming to a head one way or the other.

Here's a strange picture of book 2 third edition, perhaps the most complete and up to date version of Algorithm Universe Theory weighing in at 160 pages.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071L7Z1DY

The next slide, slide 3 has gotten a little messier but I like all the art in it.  Certainly if things go well I'd hope to have a rough draft of the audio tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment