Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

dark skies audio4 fading mind

I walked early this morning, clouds darkened everything, there was some early morning coolness, but the walk warmed me quickly.
I thought about this first video
https://youtu.be/1ivLB92VTWg updated 4.25.18

There is nothing educationally wrong with it.  Maybe the name, Algorithm Universe Model would make more sense.
I have failed my first audio test by making the second video too long.
The good news is that I can break up the video (I think) and make it into 5 regular length slides.
 although I think I will have to redictate it first.  The lecture is quantum parts and the 30 minute version goes into details that are unnecessary.

Here is the 4th slide Audio:  https://soundcloud.com/greg-friedlander/autslide4


The too long audio with slide 2 describes the parts instead of just listing them like the slide shows.  It will require butchering the audio, but I can do that with a copy or I can redictate it.  this new slide is only a minute.

I thought about it or maybe it was the next slide, my walk, but I'm having trouble remembering what I thought about.  Something to do with the layout of the universe, the constant change that makes things look so fluid, problems I'm having with velocity time dilation, although that last is looking better.

The weird in time dilation is that there is no acceleration or velocity in super symmetry which destroys the whole general/special relativity distinction. The frame of reference, however is magnified by having quantum frames of reference for all points.  In due time it will be clear.
But I digress. What I forgot, I think it was whatever i thought about before those things.
Maybe book 2, now released, will help with the velocity time dilation issue which has to do with the release of ct1 because that is, after all, what velocity is; but why does ct1 release slow the higher state conservation of information within the electron bundle?  How does that change the number of frames, increasing them, for the higher state matrix that is releasing ct1?  How does this change when ct1 is being absorbed during compression?  More insight will come from that answer.

Why do my memories hide just out of my reach?  Could it have had to do with astronomy?  Maybe if I walked back to the same place, beside the church with the working shutters, but it can't be anything earth shaking, the theory is too complete to need that.

I'm going to have to figure out how to do this efficiently, I have in my mind an inefficient way.  also, I have to figure out what goes with slide 2. Just those elements and not the descriptions.  And then I can move on although apparently i already have.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071L7Z1DY



No comments:

Post a Comment