Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Information Arms, the solution to the electron/proton cunnundrum with a dash of time dilation

In solving for The electron, it becomes much easier to show how the electron bundle is affected during gravity and during velocity.
It also becomes likely that an electron is a 7 arm ct4 transitional state and a Proton is a 9 arm ct4 transitional state.  A neutron is merely a 16 arm ct4 state.
There are two versions of the previous slide and I go back and forth between them  One shows the same number of states on each information arm, the other shows a steady increase; these alternatives are possible for each of the ct states.  That is you can either increase them steadily using the f(x) function or spread them out  no matter what the value of x, a feature of the fibonacci number, I suppose, in conjunction with 2^x.
The two slideshows below cover how this affects (1) compression and (2) time dilation.
There is no Audio to these yet, although I will add that as soon as I finish the current video.

I figured out time dilation in AuT, I think and normalized it with Lorentz.  I figured out what the structure of the electron and proton are and how that works with the neutron.  I figured out what time was.   That is pretty worthwhile conceptually.  Very strange.
I suppose with predestination as a key component, looking for some sort of recognition is absurd.  If it is destined to come, it will.  I have to overcome every physicist in the world to get my ideas accepted, not much of a  challenge, lol.  The sad thing is that I expect to be successful, to prove we have no more control over our little place in the universe than a rock.

Anyway, enough happy stuff, here are the two powerpoint presentations, I made preliminary movies, I have now fought the good fight with google and they are available at these links and under Algorithm Universe Theory on Youtube.  Certainly with my newfound recording expertise, they will be available avec audio next week sometime.

Compression
https://youtu.be/CTCNCSNf9qc
Time Dilation
https://youtu.be/xkiFIX6PQMA

And here are the slides, although maybe a little harder to read than with the youtube vids

Compression
https://youtu.be/CTCNCSNf9qc

https://youtu.be/1ivLB92VTWg


Time Dilation

https://youtu.be/xkiFIX6PQMA



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No images of any proton cars? I'm making a decision about buying a proton saga or a proton x50 malaysia . Could anyone provide me some advices?

    ReplyDelete