Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Refining the crumpled string model

The model is coming together even as it would appear that other things are falling apart.  I'm not so sure, however.  It depends on what you take from these lonely moments.
I'll know more Friday, not that it will make any difference, but it will be a start or an end.
Both of those are things.
I have used every free moment to refine book 2 and book 3 in the physics/romance respectively.  It helps, but I have not been able to bring myself to even look at nostradamus, but that will come after book 2 is finished which I plan to do in essence tomorrow so it will be published for the interview on Wednesday.
I avoided most of this
so that what i write now won't be read
and why is that?
I pick up the phone several times a day, but I put it down.  What is fair and what is right?
certainly that last bs was not right, but it made an important point
and silence was the only answer
other than begging for time that i don't want
I think I know what right
but I'm not sure so I ere on the side of nothing.
It is a strange thing nothing,
something that the universe doesn't have and yet my life is filled with it
But I think something is well worth considering if it is worth doing
and worth waiting if its done right
I waited
you waited
Now we'll see.
It is important however to work on things and I have done that too.
I've worked this stupid theory to death
and perhaps that is what I'm given back
Too much channeling, not enough action
how irritated I am
The show on the first at tips is worth thinking about
that's my tip
perhaps if things go right
or they go wrong
I'm not sure how to treat that.
All I know is that there is something profound missing in my life
that no amount of science will replace
try writing romance novels
while not having romance
How I despise life sometimes
and everyone else
Anyway, enough of that, I don't even know if it can be understood or not.  The following two sections are a couple more snippets from the edited book 2 which I will publish in some form as a third edition tomorrow.

The first 60 pages will be heavily edited, the next 20 or 30 will be edited well enough with perhaps 20 percent or more deleted and after that things will pretty much fall apart till the 4th edition; but it will still be an epic work in the sense that it will be 5 years ahead of everyone else and much advanced towards the correct version of AuT and not the discordant and inaccurate version before certain commitments were made, to the science, not the important ones.


Aut is a true theory of quantum mechanics because it defines a universe defined by quantum changes in a single variable giving rise to quantum moments for each quantum state for the entire universe.  AuT was begun late 2012 evolving in 2013 from (1) a broad Einstein concept applied to hologram theory, to (2) a space-based model and (3) ultimately to the space-time independent model which gives rise to the base single variable algorithm. 
          The easiest model to summarize AuT is looking at the universe as a string of solutions according to the denominator of pi.  At certain levels of alignment, the string bunches up, first to two dimensions, then to 3 and 4 in black holes with the values of x today.  This compression, being based on alternating and steadily increasing positive and negative results is a net value from these other values.The changes perceived in raveling or unraveling over “time” are what we perceive as force.
          At present the number of quantum points is believed in excess of 1.4x 10^62 and possibly in excess of 10^100 in the dimensional universe.
          The compressed ball of string that results includes compression in a fourth dimension in the form of black holes.  At all times, regional areas of the ball are expanding and contracting whether before or after the latest big bang.  The movement of all particles in the universe can be seen as the string pulling outward in certain places in greater numbers than those pulling inward.  In approximately 7 billion years, the universe will begin to compress as the opposite results predominate.
          AuT is the subject of several books, the latest is Algorithm Universe Theory Book 8.  Books 7and 8 discuss the standard model in light of AuT. 


Intellectual Merit

                Billions are spent on super colliders.  Thousands of physicists work on them.  Just from an efficiency and economic standpoint, substantial resources should be directed towards AuT because it invalidates the basis for those expenditures in large part and requires a reconsideration of the results.  In a quantum state universe, the high speed collision of particles involves “speed” which is an illusion, collision which is merely mixing proximate mathematical solutions and particles which are those compressed solutions.

For now there are books 1, 7 and 8
and books 1 and 2


No comments:

Post a Comment