Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

AuT-The list Audio

Well, the correct version of AuT Book 3, 3rd edition was briefly available for kindle but since I'm a moron I resubmitted the correct file and therefore took it out of publication.  Better luck tomorrow.
This means the wrong copy (although largely the same) will be ready first, but will be corrected shortly.
For now, if you can buy the 8 dollar one, you need to buy that but if you wait till the 3 dollar one is available then you get the same book for 5 dollars less, although you could call it support for the morons of the world, unfortunately not a charity yet.

I did put "non-linear time theory" in the title which is silly, but for whatever reason it doesn't hurt anything.
I know what you're thinking, if I'm a moron, how did I figure out the super-symmetry below thermodynamics in the universe when no one else could?  Sometimes it takes a moron is all I can tell you.

I've started on 3 additional videos which I will ultimately combine into an audio book and publish on kindle.  These video slides, including supporting text will be in book 3 when it is available tomorrow.
The list of mysteries explained which are a part of book 3 (and already part of book 5) and what those explanations are, is going to be a part of the print/kindle book when its available tomorrow (briefly was available tonight until I had a brain spasm).    The dictated part will take a week to grind out if I have the time.  I don't expect to be able to see tomorrow, but maybe I'll crank out another slide or two tonight.

I dictated the introduction today even though its a little rough, what isn't rough.  I really think that I need to re-dictate the introduction to the over-view book because the editing and dictation reflected it was my first crack at the software, but I'm not sure when.  I'd sort of need to get it scripted which I can do pretty easily I think.

https://soundcloud.com/greg-friedlander/listslide1

It is important to either read the books or see at least the overview of the theory available online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJIuGg93Yg&t=144s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJIuGg93Yg&t=144s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJIuGg93Yg&t=144s

No comments:

Post a Comment