Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

The Science of Nostradamus and Book 3

         Whether you are right or wrong, believing with a non-faith-based foundation, in predestination changes the way you look at things, and people.
          It has made me less human.  I recognize this.
          I have not stopped feeling, but I see myself more in a current than I might otherwise, and I see everyone else, everything else, trapped in that same current.

So begins the introduction to book 3, ready at last.

As I develop this, I feel more an more of the currents of time around us all.  This is a rough draft, hardly worth reading, but the first edited edition will come at some point, perhaps.



I have mentioned that book 3 was not ready before, but now it is.  Or at least it will be.  I need to post the most recent updates on Kindle, I published two versions, one slightly out of date, but I will fix that tomorrow.

https://tsw.createspace.com/title/8419639

If you order the kindle version before Wednesday-don't order the one below.

Order this one, but you may want to wait because it is priced at 7.99 by accident.  Along with book 1 and 2 this has the most up to date information, although not all the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment