Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

AuT Slide 2 with finished auido

I somehow swam 2500 yards, even 1000 im but the whole thing seemed to be in slow-mo.  there was never that burst of anerobic energy and it seemed like i was standing still while everything moved around me.
Even now I am exhausted.  I am only sleeping a few hours a night. I woke at 2 and sat and did nothing or as near to nothing as is possible.
Things are at an inflection point.   Which way will they go?

I did a rough edit on the first part of  the audio with slide 2, so you can listen for the first minute and a half and then it will shift to an unedited version.
I will update this audio later, but thought it would be interest to hear it before it was filtered, sound adjusted and fully edited or maybe not.

I did not prepare my remarks for this video so it rambles a bit.  I can unramble it in the edit but for this most general of the videos I don`t think it will matter much.  You can tell me what you thing or you cannot.
There is a lot of opinion on the theory in this, a lot of the "itistimetopickaroad" but AuT is all grown up now.  It is what it was always meant to be if unfinished.
I hope you enjoy it, it is all you are going to get for now.



https://soundcloud.com/greg-friedlander/autslide2
This includes the updated Sound for this slide, reduced in size by 3 minutes and equalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment