Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

3.1.22 The future

 

Yesterday afternoon I watched two B52s flying in tandem below 5,000 feet and I wondered if it meant anything; perhaps it was just be a mardi-gras themed flyover; it was still very real.  When you see something like that in days like these you wonder where you are and where you should be.

It's the day after carnival (named after some meat derivative latin phrasing) and for a time yesterday, I actually felt I was alive again, nothing to do with the weirdly placed and largely ignored holiday.
Today, the grim realities came back, the things I wish I could say, the questions that were not asked haunting me and the coffee is not working even though my watch says I got just over 8 hours of sleep.  
The next 10 days are full of events and decisions and i am once again waiting when it seems like i should be doing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment