Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

31422 evening ed happy pi day

 Day 2 of the swimming sound experiment.

Noted before that headset came with weird looking earplugs.  Turns out they are made to tie to the headset.  Would this fix the problem?

It was a very long day, mostly spent staring at the computer, forcing myself through the complex edits that sometimes seemed to go well and sometimes made me wonder what I was even doing.  I needed to swim either way as the need to burn off whatever it is that doing that level of work required and I had done what I could printing out the next 20 pages that I needed to edit which would largely bring me to the end of the work and put me in a position to meet my time goals depending on how much I am willing to sacrifice and how many pages I was willing to go over the maximum.  I'm close in either event.

Again with minimal problems I managed to get the music on, not sure what the issues are with that being an easy thing.  Again they sounded distorted.  Would the earplugs make a difference?  I had already attached them so I had to wear them either way.

Sure enough the earplugs immediately settled the sound to some extent, but it was a lengthy instrumental, it still did not tell whether it would carry over to sound, but it did.  After what might have been a 500 yard instrumental, the sound of the song was not perfect, but as good as it usually is over headphones, the bone conducting over the ear apparently requiring headphones to eliminate distortion.  it was a great relief on several levels and it was a hard workout, setting 3 records and bringing the stroke count down to 12 where it belongs and ending with 2250 yards which is a better than minimum workout.

Interesting that it's also apparently Einstein s birthday. 

Getting back to swim stuff now I can listen to more sad love songs or if it can be figured out maybe happy love songs. I'm not ready to give up on everything Even if I have to give up on something because these are interesting days and every time I lose hope I think how light someone like you could make this burden. 


No comments:

Post a Comment