Pages

Monday, March 28, 2022

32822

 This month is almost behind me.  While everything is in place, the next round of deadlines, albeit ones which require little work from me, looms in  just a couple of days.  Whether to pursue anything next remains to be determined.

I am in the sun, partially, for the first time today, it seems like the first time in days I am warming up. The plan is to swim later today, more work to do first, despite a frantic and largely productive morning.

I took a step closer to selling this house, whether that leads to anything in the future remains to be seen.  If it happens, it will happen very quickly, 

Lunch was good, but i snacked afterwards, nothing unhealthy, just so much bulk when i have too much of a gut anyway.  I seem to be losing that battle right now.

In terms of acceptance, I have to wonder where I am at.  I suppose I feel pretty good about it right now, although I am sitting with birds singing and sunshine and the true heat of summer seems far off although it is really around the corner, the house is probably going to sell what with the crazy market and all and there is at least a possibility if not a probability of traveling somewhere to pursue my physics with whatever fresh start that includes.  Maybe I will start another blog, who knows?  It has been so long and so much stress and so much is behind me and so much should be taken care of next month.  Am I forgetting what i cared so much about and why I cared or am i just exhausted?

No comments:

Post a Comment