Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2022

32722

 I have been up for hours, it is almost 9, and yet i still have not finished my coffee.  i have been running around all morning doing little odd jobs and my legs are tired.  I rock climbed yesterday for the first time in a long while, otherwise, i have largely taken time off although i certainly have gotten my steps in walking the neighborhood.  I will say even though i only did two climbs, they were both challenging to me and I feel like i used muscles long dormant.  I would like to add it to my exercise routine although as I recall before covid the hours were too sporadic to plan for, although self belaying walls means that the need to coordinate is limited, replaced with the need to trust a machine not to drop you to your death or worse.

I am tired today as I am every day I do not wake up with you which is, after all, every day.

One of my science associates shared an article saying information was the 4th state of matter, of course, when you identify the form and function of such a thing it is frustrating and a little insulting to see others claim some wonderful insight.  I always knew someone would come along and take credit, although my proofs of priority run deep given the patents filed.

It is strange how little of the expected information came on Friday.  It makes for more work and expectations for tomorrow which was already a full day.  I will probably take the one more day off from swimming and add that to the busy monday, although I have to give that some thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment