Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

3.23.22

 Swam early, dreading it was making it harder to work.

I did the drawing today showing graphically the mathematical relationship of all of  the parts after the establishment of dimension, it was an interesting exercise.  I could include it here if I wanted, perhaps I will.   It is a surprisingly simple drawing for the complex emotions I feel.

I wonder if there will be enough of me left on Monday to move further with this.  Would you be there holding my hand if things were different I wonder.  And would I recognize you if I could not see your eyes?  Would it be worth it to find out?

Well, for the moment everything is working, I was somewhat surprised to finish 2025 yards and to get in all of the im given the way i felt.  Not setting records mattered not all all compared to finishing.  Who knows what it will look like tomorrow or the next day or the day after that, for now I have 3 swims over 2k, 3 rides over 7 and 3 walks over 3 which is enough for now.

I am less than 200 hits from 100,000.  Who the hell is reading this thing?  The russians?  I hope so, get the hell out of Ukraine.


I now have 4 walks in, something I did not want to do; but it is done.

The weather, at least, was pleasant.



No comments:

Post a Comment