Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

3.17.22


 I am with Ukraine, but I have no problem with the Russian People, only the management.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktX8SR55siM

I'm considering that less is more.  Frustrated.  I feel like I am watching the world go by from a prison. 

There is so much good and interesting but it's useless and worthless without you. What is the purpose of this. 

Enough. On my walk I went by the waterfall and thought about the energy from the sun that powers it, evaporating the water absorbed by the air and it falls back higher and had a moment of clarity that exactly the same thing was happening in atoms and molecules just scaled Down exponentially and for a moment I could see what it looked like with such clarity. If we could share each other's mind only for a moment I feel we could figure this out.  Or is it only done illusion of the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment