Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

3.25.22

 cold this morning.  sitting outside anyway drinking coffee, waiting for the sun to clear some clouds in the east.

it is too cold to stay out here too long.  the news has to come today, i am hopeful as always, but there has been enough disappointment that i expect that.  i do think i have the two bites and the two programs are there and the potential for something grand which is now a week old, but will be subsumed into the programs if it does not happen.

all in all, it is a time for patience and reflection and work, the 3:5 drawing needs to be made from the drawing i just made tying all the elements together, for example. I would rate the coffee as adequate this morning, not particularly good or bad.

The house thing will move forward to a point and if that is gone then what are you going to do?  I expect that and the news of the day any time, so I am going to post this and deal with all of the scary stuff for tomorrows post.

It is weird to think of what that means in terms of what happens next.  It is a relief to be in two big programs, but it will mean a lot if the technical end of things leaves the small University system.

It continues to be pretty unbelievable how much work there is to do, but all how much has been done.

I did do my walk and some minimal exercise and I may even go to the gym later.  I needed to take time off and had this grand plan, but I did not enjoy the time off even if I needed it, still need it. I think after the concentrated exercise, the idea of just stopping for 4 days was a little too much because I think everything would lock up and while I slept fine, it was hard to get to sleep and I woke nervous.

So even though it is early, I will stop here and let the suspense build as it has been for me for the last week or so since i heard about the deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment