Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2022

31322

Sunday Morning, late

Daylights savings time put me more on a normal schedule, but it also means that it is quite a bit later in the day for the same amount of work.

It is unseasonably cool and the high winds of yesterday mean I have to get out the vacuum tools for the pool, but I think it will wait a day till its warmer tomorrow even though that comes with its own problems.  There will be some inevitable maintenance.  having 6000 yards banked for the week on my watch today is a day off from pool maintenance; not on patent maintenance.

My third screen seems to be out, perhaps the cold, but it fixed by restarting the computer.  Spent today reorganizing the documentation; exhausting but not too hard.  This could be so much easier.  I walked the dog, it was hot and cold, I'm hungry again.

Did some pullups today and the walk; but I need to do something more cardiovascular or more weight lifting which may or may not happen.  It looks pretty unlikely right now.  I found my library card, an unexpected perk to doing someone a favor (the brother of the friend).  Do you wonder if I think about calling you when I'm walking?  Constantly.

I'm also thinking about this whole living away from here thing which includes selling my office which is a pretty big deal. Look into virtual mailboxes if you want to see how weird this can get; but that's what I'm doing.  You'd rather not hear about it.

I can barely watch the news, I don't want to hear about it either.

I wonder how much more there is to know, do you?




No comments:

Post a Comment