Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

92721to31421

The time change has put me on a regular schedule which I am not altogether happy with.  It is after 8 and before I'd have a good part of a day's work done and I have as much to do now as I have ever had.  I have to get to work very soon in earnest.
I read this was the main Mayan food crop, amaranth grain.  Interesting it isn't eaten more.
10, even 11 exercises every 7 days as shown in any given day even if not all hard, mostly maintaining 6k swimming but not 8k yet, summer is coming but swimming in place will be an issue because it confuses other workout summaries.  Who cares? 
167 days and I have counted every one. 5 months and 14 days and every one has been a little darker for me than the one before. 
There are more important things but no one more important to me. I went to hell and you sustained me and I brought back fire. What are days compared to those competing flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment