Pages

Monday, March 21, 2022

3.21.22

 It's been a long day already.  i had to take a break and go for a walk because of the frustration i feel and it was a good thing too.  Someone who clearly did not look into it, called my science dubious.  The nerve.

  Now I have to decide whether to go for a swim also, having gotten already the requisite 80 intensity minutes for the day.  I've been eating too much not to swim, I fear.

So now I have swam 2150, that leaves me tired.  Some good and bad today.  Did most of the work that I needed to do.  I will learn between now and the end of the week the first verdict from the nLs.  It probably includes the second verdict.

i have multiple projects going on over the next few months in any event.  2 have a funding path, certain or near certain with a favorable verdict.  I have an appeal to request, it is already written and logical, but it probably will have little effect.  Dubious, because the world is run by minor tyrants who are also close minded morons.  We can be thankful for people like me who have the wherewithal to go on.  Strangely Friday is also the latest deadline from FOIA.

Not expecting much there.  My needs are great right now, not expecting any help for them, but they are what they are.  Waiting for news will be the theme of this week, but after a 3 mile walk and 2100 yards of swimming i suspect i will be able to sleep at least, although how i can do that without you remains a  mystery despite my exhaustion.

This weekend is going to be one of great unpleasantness; but doing those obligatory things that must be done.  That being said there is a lot that is good that is going to happen and I am glad for that.

I dont know that we can hold out that long, at least not me.  I have to prepare for something even darker than evening that is descending on me.  I  know you share this stand with me and I wish we could find comfort in this together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment