Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

3.15.22

How can I stand things? I'd guess it because I am so focused on this work.  I hope to create a long (12 month) deadline this week which will allow me to shift some of my focus away from this which will let everything else in.  I think you can understand this.

It is 630, almost, i have been working with the printout for an hour, covered in red, but it is not as bad as it could be, it will just be agonizingly boring to make changes and i am not nearly as far into it as id like.

I would like to get this off my desk, even if premature and unweildy; although that may not be wise.

The rain today, real and forcast gives me an excuse to drive and not ride my bike. i have been limiting my driving a fuel/solidarity thing, not that i have time to drive anyway.

Too busy doing things to live but perhaps doing something important, i do not know anymore.  the truth is the truth even if no one believes it, a lie and lie even if everyone believes it; what am i and what am i saying.

the only good thing about what is happening here is that there is nothing to distract me from work, i have to make up those distractions.

The war plays on the internet; but it is real for the people involved, their cities, homes and loved ones turned to ash broadcast in realtime in a way other wars have not been.  Weary little is being done to stop it, the war is being fed, not slowed.  It takes this stuff of mine and puts it in perspective.

I got a little good news which should make things easier; but the work on the document I undertook today has been tougher than I thought.  If I go for "rough, but adequate" which would get a date and leave a lot of work to be done down the road, then I'd say that I am close enough to the page limit that it can be done.  I'm going to post this and come back later if not too exhausted and finish it.  I think I need to go for a walk now to burn off a little steam so I can relax and continue working.

Close to something I can use, inner ear problem back will have to see what can be done tomomrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment