Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

April fools day almost

 There is no avoidance as ships and ice bergs, only opportunism, not want to miss an opportunity as the wheel turns.  What I mean is that while I am answering I am less direct than I'd like a I spend a bit more time waiting for something in particular to happen and to think about the nature of the desired response, what is fair and what is desirable. 


You think that I don't ever get reminded of you, but I get emails almost every week and i'm just this side of paranoia so that I don't think this incredibly complex series of notices are not just to prevent me from ever forgetting you, as if I could, for any length of time.

I tell you I love you

you tell me you're moody

that's a difference between us

are we both being honest, I wonder?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQiOA7euaYA


No comments:

Post a Comment