Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2022

32622

the house thing came, i have not looked at it but i know what it says and how to reply to some extent.  Nothing is simple, nothing is complicated comparatively speaking.  I am not sure where my science stands, it is too complex a question, too much is being developed too much is being sidelined.

the other news, that would state where things standtosome extent  did not come.  i do not see that as a negative, although I can imagine why it might be.  perhaps it is what i sent which was complicated but not of uncertain value.

i dreamed about being with someone who was not either of you and who was strange and perhaps some sort of composite person.  passion in my dreams, but not in my reality.

maybe that is what is held for me.  the house thing that i need to do for reasons that have nothing to do with anyone else and then perhaps the rest of my property will finally sell or perhaps it will not but those type of problems are almost behind me, rear view mirror issues and questions about where my mail needs to go and why.  I have started that process but i have a long way to go.

So nothing from nm, nothing from fema despite deadlines yesterday and the house thing is more likely than ever to happen.  The end of my personal liability, i am not as free as a bird, i still have many things to deal with, but they begin to approach a place where i can deal with them except for you, how do i deal with you?

I looked at the mail thing, i will have to look deeper.  issues of where to do car tags and the like, they are things to deal with.  all the stuff of life, where does that go?  What to do with computers and desks and chairs.  I suppose I could build a storage center on my property, kill two birds instead of one.  I wonder what percentage of things could be arranged?

I just know i would not want to have to deal with it on a day to day basis.  I suppose it is silly to think about something like this, better to sell it and be done with it even though with inflation selling all this property makes no sense.  now if you were there...

some things are not worth thinking about.  I must be planning this around a move which is what is really weird, that i do not even know whether that is to a specific place which can ruled out or in.  I wonder about using  my office as a storage unit. A few additional safeguards and it would exist as one and if things were crammed into it, it would work and in the end there is not so much to deal with, more of a question of what can be written off as a donation or be part of a fire sale over time even from the office or where it sits.  are there not web sites for this.

What are used kayaks worth?  perhaps with the internet there is a market for that stuff.  And the total amount receivd...it would probably make more sense to get a value on it and donate it to charity.  If the car market made sense so would that.  I have some calendaring to do, some planning if things do not go well on the tech front and of course there is the problem with the progress being made locally.  Well, it will take some time to clean that up, but relatively speaking a lot will change no matter what soon and i need to figure out how to fit within that change.

and does any of that matter, or is the only thing that matters you?

No comments:

Post a Comment