Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2022

3.20.22

 I woke up to visions of energy, more particularly of movement; and of aging that were more clear than before.  They can be summarized as "if a rocket was built of the right selected information, it would fly itself into space" (the same thing that powers my quantum radar after a fashion); and I thought of aging in that replication is less important than organization; but neither of those things means much out of context.  My thoughts then turned to you as they always do and questions about whether i deserve you and whether it is too unfair to you to want to share this with you.  The clock ticks, decision making processes move forward, I can only scream from my isolated hole in the ground, but the next decision i am waiting for will come this week, for better or for worse for richer or for poorer and I cannot help but hope because it is a place that we both could share.  cruel fate does not want to make things easy for me, it wants me to force the issues.  

It was a more reasonable time frame, the cats are fed, i have eaten and i am having my coffee and it is 630 and growing light outside.  It is cold in here.  Oddly enough when I checked earlier it was 63 degrees.  I must keep a watch out for that number.

Today I will finish the white paper.  No comments came from anyone which surprises me very little.  I wish i had shared it with you.  I was physically tired yesterday.  I barely forced myself to do 2 sets of pullups, for example.  I was active, but not really cardiovascular although for the week i was 6 or 8 minutes under 450 intensity minutes and much of my days i am not wearing the watch that tracks these things.  I am not wearing it now.

I have a lot to do today, so I will publish this and get to my coffee and perhaps come back later if i cannot stay away longer.


scenes from 12 mile bike ride 





No comments:

Post a Comment