Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Does AI Dream of electric ships

 That came from a shipping magazine, I wish I'd thought of it.

It is Wednesday morning, storms are coming late today, they will not affect what I do although it is hard to think of swimming.  I debated not getting out of bed this morning, but I can't sleep in; my inner ear problems make that impossible.  Not to mention all the work I have to do.

There is a dog at the office next door to mine that is periodically going crazy. Wonder what that is about.

I'm watching the weather come in.  The timing thing means that I had one swim in the last 7 days s I probably should and the weather warnings don't hit mobile till this evening.  it would be nice if I could do my swim instead of the conference call which is not very important at 11, unlikely to happen.

Ok, more crawling advances, swam 1650, a minimalist workout, but did all 1000 im at a good clip, was better oddly enough.

Not sure why I'm swimming, that is what i was thinking about when I was dragging myself to the pool.  Used to be I wanted to look as good as possible when you saw me with my clothes off.  Now?  I have no idea.  I guess I can stop anytime I want, although I am considerably calmed down.

I could be exploring grants right now, there are several options there, I could be filling out an application form for Leep or editing or looking over references I've been given and on and on.  I could even be developing new applications; but not just yet.

Instead I am watching the wind blow outside, rehydrating and waiting for the seminar in 50 minutes, too soon to walk the dog too late to...well too late for swimming to do any good, it seems to be too late for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment