Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

329ish22

 It is 7pm on the 28th.  I'm going to start this post for tomorrow.

Radio silence, although I did follow up on the foia thing this evening. Tomorrow or the next day I need to begin on phase 2 with the overly silent labs, the ax program and the sheets of paper for ipac.  It is a lot to do.  I have finished the other things which needed to be done other than paying.  This list is far from inclusive, it runs on for page after page.

I swam today, the full 2000 despite feeling terrible, the opposite of what i expected after 4 days off, neither wanting to go or having energy or extreme flexibility.  The only good thing is that it is done and even after 4 days, I show 2 swims of over 2k each over the last 7 days also 5 walks and a run, but no rides, perhaps that will be the path to the office tomorrow.  I'm too tired to think about it now.

I had a bowl of cereal for dinner, but I'm still hungry, so I will return to this later.

Now its the 29th.  I guess i've turned into one of those people who write what they do for exercise every day, but i rode my bike in pretty substantial fog to the office today which is minimal exercise, but was challenging nonetheless.  I have noting else planned for the day, I have more than you can imagine to do anyway.  

It is complex then quiet than complex again.  I've done more than my share of reaching out this week, so from here on out it is more about forms for the rest of the week, plenty of that.  I would like to be a soldier of fortune going forward, but there is much to do to make that happen and perhaps in a less romantic sense i already am.  I addressed a letter to china today, a step in that direction.

Tuesday and I have my intensity minutes in, but the bike ride both ways is really only a short one way ride, but it looks better when it is cut in half.

Had an exceptional Mediterranean turkey wrap type thing for lunch.  Spent some time watching the pool robot do its thing and filled out paperwork that did not make any sense and checked to see if that offer would materialize that would change the way i am living my life.  worked on the deck some, the weather was perfect.

the birds have been noisy, a military jet did some touch and goes. it is peaceful and things are happening all by themselves, but there is so frigging much to do it is hard to think about any one thing.

The day is waning quickly, it is time to do whatever it is when I am not working.




No comments:

Post a Comment