Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2022

3.6.22

 Sunday morning



This weekend has not gone well.
The problems that i have are comparativey small; but I have gotten nothing done this weekend past the mundanity of being alive.
Like this walk in the fog this morning, trying to beat the heat that has already become inevitable even though it has not come to the water temperature yet.
I had quite high expectations, but my cousin came to town, the morning evaporated and then the evening.
I could be working now, of course, but on the walk I listened to the news and it left me unhappy and wanting for something more practical.
I am waiting but i do not know what i am waiting for.
There is a lot of project to do today; I picked it up and put it down, daunting work, but one step at a time.
I am eating a lot, always hungry, so i am trying to focus on eating healthy snacks, but it is surprising how hungry i am all of the time.  i gained 4 pounds back from nm, where we should have been, i should have reached out when you did not I suppose.
but it requires more i suppose to understand the movement of time and space
i am trying to get back and then what will you do?  it is about me or it is about you or it is about time and space and us.


No comments:

Post a Comment