Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

coffee 2

I have done the motorcycle thing before.  Its part fact part fiction when it comes to the motorcycles.  There was only one.  There could have been a second and perhaps that will be discussed because that will come as a diary as the story develops.  The contents are what are uncertain, too many choices, like the universe.
Today is day 3 without coffee.  Day two is day one.  There may be a reason for that, maybe not.
Today was marked with headaches and with tiredness.  I worked through them because I had more than one reason to be tired, a long swim and weeks of sleeplessness.
The future is not certain, but the requirements for this coming week are few, at least those I can deal with.  Those I can't deal with are like leaves in autumn.
Things should get better as far as coffee is concerned with the coming days, but the leaves of autumn will remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment