Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The final parts-The Zeno-Socrates Dialogs: eppilog and apology

I know I owe everyone around the world, especially the Greeks, an apology for that ending.  The truth is that I wasn't particularly happy about it, but like I said earlier, I saw the opportunity to take everything I was writing about and include it in one short story...the perfect country song.  Really it was far from perfect, but if it were perfect, that would be the reason for that.  As it is, I'm not particularly happy about it.
Anyway, it had to end, I said there were 17 chapters, there were 17 chapters.
Where are the last parts of all these other series that I am writing, about the economy and fundamental physics, the stories not complete enough to post yet?
Life is a work in progress and so is this.  If life isn't finished then why should anything else be finished.  If there are parts of real life hanging out there unfinished, what are a few endings?  And if those parts of life ever do come together, won't they just be the start of a greater series?
In the final edition, perhaps all of these missing parts, in the series and in life will be included.
If you want to find out, you only have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment