Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Coffee and Insomnia

Sleepless again.  Well, that is more the norm these days than an exception.  I suppose there is nothing to be done for it other than to swear off caffeine again, along that foul, dark, bitter drink that carries with it all the things that are good and evil out of Africa and those delicate green leaves out of China that promise peace, but only deliver restlessness.
I have to pick a target and so I will leave off for the month of April.  I assume that this means that the already poor quality of my work will suffer further and perhaps this will make it easier not to read what is written.
In this same time frame I plan to finish the second edition of the E-hologram universe-The non-linear time Universe.
The future is a foul thing; the past not much better but sweetened with distance, the present a gift easily squandered.
The chapters, the maxims, the poems, the futures I wrote in my insomnia are lost now in this caffeine free morning, perhaps forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment